Saturday, July 26, 2008

up!

I got up! To most out there, you're probably thinking "big deal, I can do that!" but not so much in my case. I am a klutz. As Ryan likes to say "my clumsy little girl". Because of this quality, I am a little slow and I seldom get up. Be it slalom, wake board, or surf... it's a real challenge. This time I was determined, so as the Wrights say "I got my mind right" and just popped right out of the water, both times. No bloopers as usual. Well, I guess the bloopers were the two head dives into the water, leaving my head pounding, and ending my wake boarding for the day. But, I will be back up there, because now I have my mind right!

Here we are on the back of the boat tanning our cellulite.

Three BQ's: me, Brooklyn (huffy, hips or lucy) and Chal

6 comments:

Kathleen said...

Congratulations, Han! If I can do it at 57, you surely can do it. It's about time you got "your mind right." J/K

Karen T said...

Way to go my clumsy little nail friend! So what will you conquer next?

Amy said...

I love the photos! Pure bathing beauties! I am a total klutz.. I knw I liked you for a reason. I haven't been blogging much so I am behind... I just realized ( well the other day) about Brooklyn. Yeah... see plastic surgery does pay off... oops maybe I shouldn't have written that. Good luck Brooklyn! Love the boobs!

JenTix said...

Hannie, That is fantastic! This is Jennifer (Ryan's processor). I tried to get up 5 times the weekend before last and all I can say is I drank a lot of Flaming Gorge!!!

The Patrona said...

OH my little engine that could!

kel said...

that's awesome! i am glad you did it, it'll be cake now and you'll wonder what the heck was ever wrong!!