Tuesday, July 22, 2008

thrift 2

I found another project. Again, Ryan thought it was so ugly, and even after I finished, he still is not convinced. But, I have a vision for it. It will be in one of our bedrooms in our new home. New home, you say? Well, we don't have one quite yet, we have not even looked. But, we will have one in the not too far future and a few projects here and there in prep for that day... well, it keeps me busy when my ADD kicks in.
Before:
After:
See, I don't even have a place for it! It is in the office and in the way of the closet. Ryan says "NO MORE JUNK!" If you saw it in person, you too would fall in love.

4 comments:

Kathleen said...

You truly are a visionary! Good work, Han, it's a gem.

Raenie said...

Look at you little miss DIY!! Can't wait to put you to work on my house...someday.

Julie said...

I'm in love!

Lauren Ricci said...

I am so inspired by your creativity. I don't have any so maybe I will have to steal ideas from you.