Sunday, July 13, 2008

stacy and cory: you pretty much rock!

Every year our friends Stacy and Cory throw a summer party. It's fun. Really fun. A huge crowd arrives on top of the world where they live and you just never know who you will meet and become fast friends with. Here is Jamey kicking Ryan's trash in a quick game of pool.
Me, Stacy, Jenny, Jamie, Jessica, and Amber... Having a girl moment.

Ryan's friend Jenny (a blast from the past that he hasn't seen in years... small world!) posing with Stacy's husband Cory.

These are just a few photos that don't really do the evening justice. Hopefully Stacy will have her photos on her blog soon. I know she took a lot more! Thanks guys! You threw a great bash!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

I haven't tried to get my photos off my camera yet, but in case you weren't present for that one, another one bites the dust. Yup, another camera met its sad unfortunate end...... Second one for me this year, and I'm happy to say that I had no part in breaking either of them.