Saturday, June 7, 2008

so good...

yesterday morning i admit i was on one. i was just having a few needy moments and needed some extra tlc. one of the many reasons why i love my main man so much is that at moments like these, when most men would roll their eyes and walk out of the room, he instead looked at me and just said "ok princess it's all about you today, whatever you want, today is "official princess hannie day." i just love him. so, he called me at lunch asking how his little princess was, and because i was allowed to be a snot, i asked him what he was going to do for me and what else he had planned for me. well, when i got home on the counter was this: with a card next to it that was the sweetest thing ever. he also agreed to go out with me and my girlfriends for a girls night out. .. he was the hit of the night; they love him. here were are having fun with my best friend ever..ry. I really am lucky to have him. thanks baby!! jamey, me, annette, ry
ps.. he arranged the flowers himself and has officially decided that the gerber daisey is his favorite flower... how cute it that? and, if you notice the sand in the bottom of the vase... that is from laguna beach, from our recent trip. he got very creative.

3 comments:

The Patrona said...

Ben says to tell Ryan he's making him look bad.

Julie said...

What a guy! He needs to have a seminar on how to treat a lady...he's got it down.

Lauren Ricci said...

Very creative and cute! Now how do I get Mike to treat me like that when I am on one?