Sunday, June 22, 2008

i caved!

I am a HUGE fan of roller coasters. I grew up going to Cedar Point every summer at least once, but usually more than that. If you have not heard of the place or have never been, I am sorry... you unlucky soul! It is one of my favorite spots. Redneck and all. I just love it. When I moved to Utah, I vowed that I would never pay a cent to enter the premise of Lagoon, let alone ride their ever so lame versions of roller coasters. They don't hold a candle to my holiest of holy CP. Ryan gets so sick of my reminders of how cool it really is there... but someday he too will experience the bliss, I am determined. All of you out there that have been to Cedar Point know what I am talking about! Anyway, his best friend Gary and wife Jennifer lent us their season passports to Lagoon, so.. I CAVED!! We went to Lagoon on Saturday morning. Ya know, it wasn't that bad. The reason being, I love so much hanging out with Ry, that no matter what we are doing, it is pretty much guaranteed to be fun, and this was no different. Here I am "nervously" waiting in line for the coolest of cool rides... the wild mouse! For some reason it is Ryan's favorite ride. It's nostalgic from his childhood. That is the only reason it could ever be any ones favorite ride because it is so stupid! But, we made it fun, and I even screamed for the effect! Here we are riding the steam train thru the park and wild animal kingdom.
Ry wanted me to prove that I actually WAS tall enough to ride the rocket!
So, there you have it! A few highlights of my first visit to Lagoon.

1 comment:

The Patrona said...

Where is your wife beater, preggie tummy, and other half, named Juan?