Sunday, June 22, 2008

fun at coco's

I did inventory of my makeup a couple weeks ago and have been carrying around this bag of eyeshadows, liners, lip colors, and other stuff that I wasn't using. My intention was to give it to someone and it has just sat in the back of my car instead. So, when I arrived at Coco's on Friday afternoon and all the beauty queens were having a hang out I seized the moment and gladly deposited the bag into Chal's lap. Here is the outcome. The girls had so much fun getting glammed up. I am glad my extras went to good use! The second generation of Wright BQ"S
Rockwell chowing down on strawberries
Teeners having a break from the diaps... my poor bubbers had the worst rash.

Hanging out on the Holy Land is always lots of fun....and even more so when the AZ crew stops in for a visit.

1 comment:

The Patrona said...

Look at all our future beauty queens!