Wednesday, June 18, 2008

my bubbers...

Any small person, usually boys, whom I love, adore, and simply cannot get enough of; they are all my "bubbers". So here is my bubbers Caleb helping me give his mom (my sis Carmen) a massage as I am finishing up her pedicure. I was trying to teach him how to better take care of his mother that I am sure he sucks the life out of every day! But, oh so hard not to love.
After I was done and cleaning up he kept begging me to paint his nails bright blue. I told him several times that it was a girl polish. "No, it not, blue is for boys" So after a few warnings from his mom that if he painted his nails, his older brother Zach was going to beat him up, he still insisted, saying "no he not beat me up!"
Happy Caleb drying and showing off his bright blue nails...
I'm curious to see how long it lasted...
I love you bubs!

5 comments:

Lauren Ricci said...

I just want one acrylic nail, just one. Ha ha! That story just reminded me of Briley.

How cute that you are teaching him how to take better care of Carmen. She is definitely in need of it!

On another note, they sell those woodwick candles at BBB now.

Loves to you!

Anonymous said...

Found you through Amy and Over the Tipsy...

Just wanted to say hi and I think it's great that you showed Caleb how to take care of his mom! He'll make the perfect "gent" when he grows up!

Also, yeah for Father's Day in Vegas...how fun! I just got back last week from a girls trip there. Love that place!

Cute blog, I'll definatley be back...

Kathleen said...

Look at it this way, Caleb could have wanted you to paint his nails black....

The Patrona said...

Next time, let's kick it up a notch, to some glitter! How ghetto fabulous would that be? PS. Time to ditch the word verification.

Anonymous said...

While you're at it, why don't you teach your main man to take care of his own mom the way you are teaching Caleb. My feet could definitely enjoy that.