Tuesday, June 24, 2008

sibs

The sib's and me: (back l-r.. Carmen, Spencer, Mijken, Jacob... front l-r.. Raenie, Me)
Carmie, Spud, Mij, Jake, Rocko, and me...that's more like it actually...
I just want to give a shout out to my sibs. I love you guys so much. You really are the coolest, and Jake I didn't mean to color on your face.... oops. Oh well, that's for all the times you have shoved me in the trunk, called me t-rex, and stolen my dinner off my plate. And by the way bro, I hope you're well in the sweltering heat of Iraq. I pray everyday for that. As for the rest of you, be good and don't disappoint me with your preps for our september bash! ;)

2 comments:

Raenie said...

What's up Hans?? Never fear my "little" sis, September is going to be AWESOME!

Jacob said...

Just remember HONK... you ASKED to ride in the trunk, you have the appitite of a bird and your arms DO look like T-Rex arms so I am going to be upset until you uncover me with your scribble... just kidding.... love ya big (little) sis