Thursday, May 1, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful today for airplanes. Especially the one that will be taking my fab sis Carmen and me to the OR coast tomorrow morning. I am thankful that I have this to look forward to.

I am thankful for permanent makeup. It makes my life much easier. Stay tuned... the lips are getting tatted up today!! (eyes and brows already done..)

I am thankful for the smell of coffee. It makes my mornings easier... Any who know me, know I am NOT a morning person. Not that I am mean, I just take awhile to get movin...

3 comments:

Lauren Ricci said...

I am thankful that you are my friend and that you make my nails and toes so pretty. It makes life so much easier :-)

Have a fabulous trip! Talk to you in a few weeks.

XOXOX!

melis said...

Do you remember when I got my lips tatted while working at the retreat?! I hope your recovery goes better than mine! Good luck and have a fun trip!

XOXOXOXO

Brett Bailey said...

You know, you won't be a true Bailey until diet coke at 7:30 am sounds like just the ticket . . .:-)

Hey I put a link to your blog on our site, let me know if you would prefer otherwise. Thanks for looking! Have fun in Oregon, hope it doesn't rain (could be worse, could be snow. . . .).