Monday, May 12, 2008

favorite...

I have other favorites, because everyone is my favorite, but for now, Kenzers gets the spotlight.
Happy birthday little girl! I miss you so much, and love you more!
Here is the before photo of her celebratory cupcakes....

And after...



Yeah Kenzers! That's my girl! Get into it baby!

P.S. i think it is so important for the babies to get "down and dirty" with their cakes. i have a hard time with those moms who have to be all delicate and proper and clean and pretty. it's their birthday for hells sake. let them have fun! here is another photo of what I am talking about from a few months ago....

i made sure tex got all sorts of down and dirty with that monkey faced cupcake... oops, can't so much see chal's masterpiece in this photo. but isn't he your favorite?




2 comments:

Raenie said...

That's my girl! Kenz has had a very Happy Birthday. Thanks for thinking of her. Love ya.

The Patrona said...

I can't wait for some smackdown when Baby Cora or Baby Simon come. I hope they run up and down your halls with peanut butter on their hands and then shove a tuna fish sandwich in the couch....it'll turn the glass castle into the lovable palace!