Wednesday, May 21, 2008

lake powell

Ry and I both agreed that we had forgotten just how much we loved Lake Powell. It is so beautiful. We're so glad we went, even if for a few short days!





On the boat with my two best friends in the world...Chal and Ry

Our second night on the boat the moon was full and gorgeous... the photos don't give it justice!



The Coral Cliffs Houseboat...
Introducing Captains...

Bailey and Texas Ranger


Big Chillin'



Tex was OBSESSED with Ry's diet pepsi.. and other canned beverages...;)

Here's my girl Chal... being the rockstar that she is!

Thank you Chal and Bennie for a wonderful trip! We had so much fun. Here's to fishin', scrabble, black jack, skinny dippin, poker, great food, lots of laughs, warm sunny days, a boat that is a rockin', and friendships that are a lastin'... We LOVE you guys!

3 comments:

melis said...

Looks like so much fun! Now I miss living there being close to my girls. You look so happy and beautiful Han, I am so glad. I love you XOXOXO.

PS I have been missing the good old days of the Brick House Square Reterat lately... even though it SUCKED big time wasnt it fun to just screw off in the break room?!

The Patrona said...

There is nothing like tracking down anchors, naked, in a wind storm...Just remember, we don't skinny dip, we chunky dunk! Cheers to LP on the CC forever!

Kathleen said...

Love the free-wheelin' Tex! Powell looks so peaceful and relaxing. There is something to be said for going in May and September. Glad you had a good time.