Wednesday, May 7, 2008

the oc...the oregon coast that is...

carmen and i had a wonderful time on the OC. we were so busy the whole time, but our efforts will pay off this september when the whole fam goes there for our week-long tri-annual reunion. it is my turn this year to plan the whole event. with the help of my good friend jane who is building a home there and knows the area really well, i was able to secure two fabulous homes on the coast that will be perfect for the gang. we were able to tour both of them:

camelot and sunset 389











we can't wait to go stay at bella beach.
it is such a cute community!



this is us on the bay in newport
and then some photos of the coastline and water


4 comments:

Julie said...

OOOOH....Hannie it is beautiful!! I am way jealous. Looks like you had a fun trip!

Raenie said...

I'm getting more excited for September...it's so beautiful!

Amy said...

I've never been to the Oregan Coast and I lived in the neighboring state and my husband worked there so much I thought he had another family there...I screwed up big time. THe pics are BEAUTIFUL!

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.