Monday, June 2, 2014

backyard play

Just a little backyard fun with Daddy. I remember when my dad gave me wheelbarrow rides.  Every kid needs to have this great memory!  Dare LOVED it!! 


Our Walnut Tree finally got it's face.  We decided to call him "Wally: our keeper of the walnut tree" 
Some say he's creepy.  I say he's funny.  And he makes me smile every time I glance up at him from the back patio!  

 Dare is obsessed with the dirt in the planters.  He eats it.  I guess it's....Protein??  It actually looks like he's gotten into a bag of oreos every time I catch him in the act.  Such a funny lil boy.  And, then there are his daddy's gloves.  He loves loves the gloves. 
I had to take a photo of these cute little things.  I had a pair of white ones when I was little.  They crack me up.  I love Salt Waters.  They are the best!  I bought them a touch too big on purpose so that he could wear them through the summer. 

No comments: