Saturday, October 9, 2010

skyline drive

We took a drive from Bountiful to Farmington on Skyline Drive.  It was so beautiful, with a lot of fall color and a definite feel that the winter season is close by.  I highly recommend this drive, but be careful.  There are lots of narrow roads and sharp turns.






 I had to get out and play in the snow for a sec!  You can't see, but I am even barefoot. 
Don't worry... I didn't hit my husband with a snowball!  His first statement once I threw it: (between laughing) "you have got to be the worst shot ever!"

...but, that's okay! 'The little engine that could' is gonna keep on throwing!

1 comment:

MommaG said...

Thanks for taking me back to Skyline Drive. My last adventure there was in Ryan's little truck before he left for his mission. I loved your photos.