Sunday, October 31, 2010

halloween

Our Halloween fun began on Friday night with a stop in to celebrate not only the holiday, but Jamey's birthday. 

 me, Jamey, and her daughter Chris
 One of Jamey's best friends Diana.  She was the evening entertainer!  I don't think Ryan and I have laughed that hard for a long time. She was hilarious!
 Chris stole Hank's breast plate and turned it into her tooshy.
 He looked ok without it though!

 Jamey's granddaughter Frankie has got to be the cutest thing I have ever seen.  And, her little personality is adorable!


Diana sure has talent for U-G-L-Y!! 

On Saturday we stopped by to see the Bailey kids, but they were not in costume yet.  Instead Alden showed us his latest Lego accomplishment.
 he's so proud!
 then our annual Halloween tradition: to visit the Barnson's.  Here I am with the two oldest boys, Coleman and Cooper.  They were very beautiful as women, don't ya think?
I don't think I have ever seen a cuter hippie girl.  Little Brecken is growing up so much! 

Ryan went out as a die hard UTES fan.  He doesn't have them showing, but I even painted his nails red. 
By the nights end, I was red! 

 Ryan's friend Melissa decided to meet up with us.  It was fun to finally meet her.  She's a cute girl.


And, we found her a man.  A cute Montana boy.  I think Braden is a keeper.  She just needs to realize it!

Happy Halloween!

No comments: