Sunday, October 24, 2010

girl time

My mom planned a girls weekend for she and her 4 daughters and 2 daughter-in-laws to get together.  We met up on Thursday night and stayed up at Snowbird til Saturday morning.  It was really good to see my lil sis Raenie who lives in Pueblo who I don't see very often.  And, I guess I can mention that hanging out with Susan is always entertaining.

I think my mom is still trying to understand why I wasn't into quilting for the less fortunate.  I told her I would just go buy a quilt from Wal-Mart for $40, donate it, and feel very charitable in doing so.  But, she feels differently, which is just fine...she was just disappointed in my futile efforts in tying the knots.
suz blissfully sleeping after a cocktail of pills

mom, mij, and raenie

 carmie and suz

 "quilting"
 amanda and me
 suz trying to ruin the photo opt


we had fun shopping all day on friday.

3 comments:

Karen T said...

So what did you do when they were quilting? Fun photos!

Raenie said...

You didn't post a picture of your hooker boots!

The Patrona said...

That photo of you and Carmen is almost perfect. Almost. Where is the photoshop?