Tuesday, October 14, 2008

silver papaya

I am SO excited to share with you my favorite artist! She finally has her website up and going and I am thrilled! She is not only one of my dear friends, but also an artist whom I have admired ever since I saw some of her very first paintings. Her style is so up my alley and I cannot wait until I have more decorating space so I can put some more of her work on my walls! Here is the painting that I commissioned her to paint for me about 4 years ago. It was actually meant to be gifted to someone, but I decided I appreciated it more than that person, so I kept it!

....sure glad i did... it will be worth a picasso someday ;)click here to see her website and her amazing pieces

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome about Wendy - I never even knew - I just thought that she was the lovely Mary Kay lady. I still even get emails from her every now and then - it's goo to know what else she is good at. I love her art!