Friday, November 22, 2013

guardians

For different reasons that are very near to my heart, I have felt that my grandparents (mom's parents) are very much present to little D.  I have been meaning to get their photo out for a good while now, just to see his reaction to their faces.  I finally did, and here it is.  I showed him photos of a bunch of others as well, but he was not interested.  But, when he saw his grandma betty angel and grandpa g angel... his face lit up.  He laughed.  He grabbed for them.  He smiled and giggled.  He was "chatting" with his eyes.
It confirmed even more what I have known.   They are with him and he knows them well.


They help him have sweet dreams, and keep him "evened out on both sides" while he sleeps.

 

1 comment:

Raenie said...

are you quoting anyone in particular on that last line?