Saturday, November 16, 2013

dear tommorow,

someone once told me that the sun will come out for you.  I sure hope that is true. I have not experienced this side of motherhood until today, and I am not going to lie...I am asking for early retirement if an intervention doesn't happen soon.  So, teething demon please go away!  Can't the tooth fairy wave her magic wand and let those puppies break through already?  I really do not know who this little person is, but I sure would like to know where he is hiding my sweet, happy Dare. 




In the meantime, could someone send over their finest bottle of Cab?  It's my favorite, and I really need one.  Yes, the whole bottle.  It's only 7pm, but I am DONE.

1 comment:

Lauren Ricci said...

I am glad he is finally starting to feel better and you are getting your happy little Dare back. Teething is the worst.