Tuesday, September 3, 2013

shots 2

Dare got his 4 month shots last Friday, Aug 30.  I was all prepared for a huge display of theatrics and drama, (per reference from last time) with a bottle in hand ready to pop in his mouth as a soother. But, I was pleasantly surprised by his calm reaction.  He initially winced a bit, and then just looked up at me and smiled.  I tried giving him the bottle anyway, and he politely rejected it, like he was saying: "naw mama, I'm good, I've got this figured out".  
What a good boy.  Hopefully round #3 is just as pleasant!
Here he is showing off his points of puncture... cool band aids and all.
 
Stats:
17.8 pounds = 90th %
25 in long = 50th%
 
Happy.  Healthy.  Chunky. So Squeezable.  So Edible.
 
100% apple of daddy and mommy's eye.

1 comment:

Raenie said...

Wow! That's NEVER happened with any of mine. What a stud! And I'm not sure cuz I haven't weighed her in a while but I'm pretty sure Dare weighs more than Genie. Such a chunk-ers!!