Sunday, August 25, 2013

showered at the shower

Chal's shower for Navy was on Saturday.  It was all set up and ready to go for a nice backyard celebration, and mother nature decided to spit upon us.  My fabulous sissies, and great friends Tara and Lorraine helped me scramble at the last minute, and we moved everything into the garage.  Not so fabulous, but at least out of the wind and rain. 


We were able to spread outside after a bit.  I am sure it was fine for everyone who came, but being the hostess and planner, I was pretty bummed.

Mijken with Dare

Lucy, Snoots, and Davina

Rosemary, Rose, and Amy Wilde 

Natalie and Ris

Baby Navy

Lana and Sav

Miss Tara

me and Lorraine hard at work

Dare with auntie cc

I was singing 5 little freckled frogs to big d

Tenley

The guest of honor

Cheryl Rogers with Navy

Kimmie T

Coco holding sweet Naves
 

1 comment:

Lauren Ricci said...

Bummed I missed it but it looks like it was fabulous, even with the rain!