Tuesday, June 11, 2013

blankets and more

I have been meaning to post the photos of a few more blankets/quilts that have been gifted to Dare since the last time I took photos.  Here are a few more:
 
Grandma Foutz made a bigger quilt out of some of the same fabrics as Dare's crib quilt

Kathy Woody crocheted this for him.  It is so soft and he has snuggled in it several times.  I keep in on the rocker, and he loves it during his late night/early morning milk chugs.

Loretta Bogaard quilted this for his crib set. 
Talent amazes me...

and... this one has become even extra special as of a few days ago...
Dare's Great Great Aunt Ella Gulzow made this for him about a month ago. 
Here is an excerpt from the La Grande, OR Observer:
 
"Ella Violet Gulzow, 92, of La Grande, passed away of heart failure at her residence on Friday, June 7, 2013. Funeral Services will be at the First Christian Church in La Grande on Thursday, June 13th at 10:00 a.m."
 

Here are Dare and Bogey on a summer night a few days ago.  Just fast asleep on miss maria's quilt.

And, here's my little bubbies just a starin' at me on the monitor (unbeknownst to him) while I have been posting.  He's such a little angel boy.  Now...GO TO SLEEP!!!
 

No comments: