Saturday, October 27, 2012

tay's shower

Taylor's Bridal Shower.
I forgot to take photos after all the food and flowers were put out. :(




One of the three beautiful arrangements that Carmen made for the evening.

Taylor answering questions about Dave. 

Every time she answered incorrectly, she had to put a piece of bubblegum in her mouth. 
In the end she had 8 pieces in her mouth!

She got spoiled with lots of gifts and love


Chal and Lorraine.  My 2 friends that helped me pull it off.
Also, my 2 sisters, Carmen and Mijken were a huge help. 
It ended up being a fun night.

2 comments:

Lauren Ricci said...

Looks like a great time and the bundtinis turned out adorable! Can't wait until miss Chal and I get to host a big baby shower for YOU!

Anonymous said...

It was a great night for Tay. Gramma G just sat there and enjoyed it. She also forgot to get a pic of your table spread, sorry. Did anyone get a pic of Tay w/Gramma Etta's quilt? Thx for the party.