Sunday, October 7, 2012

nursery projects underway

I saw these bookends on Houzz.  It gave me an idea about what I could do with my glass boy and girl that I have had forever.  I found them at Saver's years ago, and have saved them in my hope chest cuz I thought they were super cool.
 (if you don't have the houzz app. you should. it's better than pinterest...i think)
So, this afternoon Ryan cut me the wood, I stained it, and then attached my kiddos.
They will sit on a bookshelf somewhere in the up and coming nursery.


and, here is a paint preview of our nursery. 
We had Carlos come paint it yesterday and love how it turned out.
Just a little corner to show.  More to come...

2 comments:

Lauren Ricci said...

Looking good! When you finish decorating your nursery, will you come and do mine? I haven't even figured out which room I want to use yet. Also, will you send me the link to KidsHouzz? I couldn't find it. Oh and one last thing... I am doing maternity photos on 12/1, any chance you can do my make-up?

Raenie said...

Love it! It'll look great no matter if it's a boy or a girl. BTW, when do you find out?