Saturday, October 27, 2012

say yes to the dress

Tay and I went dress shopping today.  She is such a beautiful bride!
It was really fun, and I was honored to be a part of this important decision.  Best of all, she was so not a bridezilla. I told her that buying a dress with her must go down in the record books as the fastest and easiest bridal dress shopping that has ever taken place!  In just a few hours we had the dress, veil, and accessories purchased and we were on our way back home!
Here are the ones we narrowed it down to, and out of these, she ended up taking one lucky one home...
Stay tuned for the wedding day photos to see which one she chose!








2 comments:

Lauren Ricci said...

Well no wonder why she had a dress and everything in just a few hours; she looks great in all three! Although, I am in love with the second one. Can't wait to see which one she chose!

Kathleen said...

I vote #3. What? I don't get to vote? She is a beauty.