Monday, August 9, 2010

absense

I have been out of the blogger loop and mode for a few weeks, with good reason.  We have established a new residence!  On July 31 we moved from Courtyard Lane to Oakleaf Lane.  Condo to Home.  Little space to lots more space.  No yard work to lots of yard work.  Less organized to organized.  Happy together in a humble abode, to happy together in a humble abode that is ours together.  Anyway, I am so excited for this transition... it has been a long time coming, with lots of anticipation.  We are completely moved in, and with a few more pieces of furniture and decor, I will feel settled.  We have met a few neighbors on our quiet little street and it seems to be a friendly neighborhood.  I will post photos soon.  It has been a little crazy!

3 comments:

Raenie said...

wahoo! so excited for you guys, can't wait to see pictures!

Steph said...

YAY! That is such good news! Cant wait to see some pics of the new place. xoxo.

Lauren Ricci said...

I am so happy for you and glad you have finally moved to a place you can call your own. I can't wait to see pics! Congrats!