Monday, October 26, 2009

folks + fun

I can't believe that tonight marks another year since that last Halloween party at my parents! It seems like last years just happened! But, I look at the difference in the kids, and I see how much my niece and nephews have all grown! Here is Caleb hacking away at grandpas pinata made of steel
And Sleeping Beauty Emma looking as pretty as ever
Then there's Nicholas and Andrew all in black. I think one is the grim reaper and the other is some character from a cartoon or animation that I have never heard of... kids these days.... (I said that on purpose, just to sound old!) Then the Crane Clan. So cool. Too cool. Caleb with his trophy. Take that grandpa!
And most importantly, the 2 lovebirds. AHH. How sweet is that!
But, truly, it is so nice to see my sis whole again and to have her back. So, thanks Kelly for bringing that out in her again. I love to see her so happy.

2 comments:

P. Family said...

Looks like fun!! SOOOO Happy for your sister:)

Raenie said...

Wish we could have been there, looked like fun. Maybe next year Dad should water down that paste!