Saturday, October 17, 2009

10.16 = party time

OCTOBER 16 2009...
Happy 40th Russ!
me with the event planner: Forresta little bit of P diddy Russella little food a little bit of Kelly
(we are so glad you decided to hang out with your REAL friends!)a little cake actiona little family time in "smalltah"
(this is Andrew, brother of our sis-in-law)
by the end of the night, he was just my brother.
it was easier that way:)
a little bit of Amber and Dallasa little black jack was goin' on a little bit of high rollinga little bit of lovin'a little bit of DJ Vance and Kassiea little bit of Nick, Blaire, Tara and Heidi

a little bit of Harmo and Monica

a little bit of crazy with "the Jayci"

....and bunches of "Little's" made for a night of a WHOLE LOT of fun...

we love you Russell!

1 comment:

Foutz Family said...

Too cool! You are all looking so good too I might add! Emma was very confused when I showed her the pic...uncle ryan, uncle drew...aunt hannie! Looks like a blast...I'm still an overprotective sister and am glad to see my little bro having a good time! Let the good times keep rolling! love ya all!

-amanda