Tuesday, June 2, 2009

cute kids

My nieces and nephews were in town while I was on vacation and I almost missed seeing them. Luckily I didn't have an appointment until 10:30 this morning so I was able to jet on over to mis padres house to see the gang. They are so cute and growing so much. I am sad that I have to introduce myself to them every time I see them because at least six months have passed since last time! They took a minute to warm up to me, but seriously now... who can't love their favorite Auntie Hannie? baby Chance
Sierra and Stan having some nutritious fruit loops for breakfast
Ruby trying really hard to ignore me while daddy Jacob is trying to coax her to look over at me... she is one stubborn kid. But, so beautiful. Look at those cute faces and... I finally got Rubix (she HATES when I call her that!) to look up! now Chance loves me cuz I let him play with paper and grandmas flowers By the time it was time for me to leave Ruby and I were buds. She was so excited to show me her book of art work and pictures from her preschool class. I sure love those kids and wish they lived closer! I guess now that they will be living in CO, there is not as much excuse for me to not high tail it on over for a weekend visit.

No comments: