Sunday, February 1, 2009

dutiful sister

It was a beautiful day last spring, I had major winteritis, and it was one of the first days that you could actually go outside without a coat on and not freeze to death.... I long for those days to come again! SOON! I decided to take advantage of the sunshine so I drove downtown, parked, and just started walking. And taking photos. This is one of them. I am in love with so many of the old buildings downtown, especially the churches. I captured many of them but Raenie tagged me and told me to post my fourth photo in my fourth album on my computer. So, there you have it. Now, lets just pray that the weather portrayed in this photo will return again to us soon. Please Mr. Groundhog, bring us good news tomorrow! SLC, UT

1 comment:

Raenie said...

Yea, you did it! This is such a beautiful picture. I used to walk by that church all the time back in the day.