Tuesday, August 12, 2008

tigers and lions and bears... I sure hope not!!

We're off! Bright and early tomorrow morning we are heading south for an adventure.... one that I am a little anxious about. But, after spending hours and days getting ready, and reviewing list after list, my nerves are calming a bit because I feel like we are PREPARED!! Plus, I am married to this amazing outdoorsy man who "knows everything there is to know about nature and roughing it." So, stay tuned... we'll be back next week. Dirty and tired I am sure.

3 comments:

Lauren Ricci said...

I am excited to hear about your outdoor adventure! I am sure it will be a great time. I think roughing it is having a broken nail. He he!

Loves!

Karen T said...

Have fun you guys! Wine tastes just as good by the campfire!

Kathleen said...

You are such a girlie girl :) I know, I know..."look who's talking..."