Sunday, August 17, 2008

camping

Our first night at our campsite in Dixie Nat'l ForestHere is Ry whittling away at our hot dog roasting sticksRelaxing in our new, temporary, and quite comfortable home This one is for you Gayle. See my citronella buttons? Sorry to say the bees, flies, and mosquito's still chased me. I must be too sweet! I have never seen him in action, so I had to capture a few moments of my man fly fishing... it kinda turned me on... Hiking into a sand cave outside of Kanab with Tay These are some of the horses that Jordan takes care of at Zion Mountain Resort. He works so hard almost every day taking people on guided horseback rides. He said on his last paycheck he had 33 hours of overtime!
I guess now that you're 18 those child labor laws don't mean squat, huh bud? Ok, so here is Ryan dozing off by the fire, enjoying nature and the little escape from chaos....Meanwhile, Jordan sits nearby texting away! We can't get away from technology, can we?
Overall, we actually enjoyed our trip. It was a nice change to get out and rough it, get dirty, and spend some QT together. I have to say that I suprised my husband. He didn't think I would survive... little did he know, I have many dimensions...

2 comments:

Raenie said...

Wow what a fun time! I LOVE all your nature pictures, those are frame worthy for sure! Way to be at one with nature.

Amy said...

GOod old Southern Utah- I lived by Zion my whole life and only go there occassionally.. I am a slacker! Looks like a great time was had by all! What was up with the snake phot? You were way to close!