Thursday, April 10, 2008

turning the page to 32...

April 9th 2008......

I decided that this year would be different! I was not going to work on my birthday, like I usually do if it falls on a weekday. I planned ahead and scheduled my clients differently so that I could have a Wednesday off. It was heavenly...
I woke up to my husbands gifts of a new camera.. the perfect one that I have been wanting.. a beautiful boquet of flowers arranged especially by him, and a plate full of my favorite V Chocolate's chocolate covered strawberries. yummmm!!!




I then went to meet Chal at Private Design,
(our business we have together)
and she gave me a fabulous facial. I was way
over-do and in dire need. It felt so good, and
I was so relaxed. Thanks Chal! You are the
BEST!!!







Then off to Fratelli we went where she treated me to a fabulous lunch. If you have not been there you must try them. Check out their site by clicking on my link.

After lunch, it was back to PD for quickie pedi's... again, we were both in dire need! It is something we offer to clients every day, but rarely get to indulge ourselves. ...the service provider always comes last!





While we were back at the salon, one of my wonderful friends, Kathy Woody sent over this amazing edible fruits arrangement. What a nice suprise! It was so cool, and everyone who saw it thought so too! Thanks Kathy!! I love you!












AHHHH.... and then the most relaxing part of my whole birthday... Ryan took me to dinner around 5:30, and after dinner, thanks again to my 3TG BFF Chal, we were off to the Kura Door, a japanese holistic day spa in the avenues. There we were treated to a 50 min ofuro mineral bath, then an hour couples massage, followed by some relaxation time in the steam room. We were there about 3 hours. What a perfect way to end my first day of 32! Ryan was such a trooper too. At first he was not so thrilled about going to have these treatments done, but now he's hooked, and is asking when we can go back!
For all of you who think getting older is not so glamorous, just indulge in life and live; age comes no matter what!

3 comments:

Raenie said...

What a relaxing and enjoyable way to spend your b-day! I am envious of all your time at the spa!! Sounds so peaceful and quiet...two things my days do not usually consist of. Love you...miss you too!

The Patrona said...

3TG 4ever.

Lauren Ricci said...

You have a fabulous husband and wonderful friends. Sounds like a perfect day and I am glad you embraced it, along with treating yourself to some long overdo TLC. You deserve it more than anyone I know.

Loves you!