Tuesday, April 1, 2008

craving



Anyone who knows me, knows that I am most at home in the sun, preferrably on the beach... so it should come to no suprise that today I have been longing for the water, WARM sun and the beach. Maybe it is the ever teasing weather here in Utah that has got me craving the warmth of the sun and the sounds of the water crashing onto the rocks. AHH! There is nothing quite like a bit of heaven on earth.... THE BEACH!!!! (That is, with my most favorite man on the planet, Ry guy....)

2 comments:

Raenie said...

I heard you were getting snow out there?? That's just crazy. I can see how you'd be craving some time on the beach in the warm sun, soaking up the rays.

melis said...

I am so glad I have found my girl!! I miss you like crazy and am SO happy for you! XOXOXOXOXO