Monday, April 21, 2008

this ones for you chal


I have been thinking and worrying a lot lately about the progress of little t. That would be my best friend's one year old baby. He is not developing at a rapid enough pace. Today, when I was at TTV, I purchased a little gift for her in hopes to give her a little nudge in the teaching of the tot. They are finger puppets... all animals. Chal, please! I am helping you help him!! Teach that son of yours his animal sounds! Gosh dangit! (for all you other readers out there... i know i have millions of followers: this is an inside joke)

4 comments:

The Patrona said...

Hmmm. Let's see. Which ones should we learn first? You know, all those different animals...how do I tell which animal sound is the most important for him to learn? Would it be "T" for Tiger, so that someday, Tex will attack all of his siblings the way his aunties do? Or maybe "L" for the Llama, so that maybe he will become a lazy ass like his parents. So many to chose from, I just don't know where to begin. And after he masters his animal sounds what shall we do next? Long division. Or perhaps, leaf interpretation.

Raenie said...

All joking aside, those really are cute finger puppets!

Lauren Ricci said...

and a great one at that :-)

OINK OINK!

Amy said...

I think Tex should be doing long division by now.... If he had a mother that was worth a crap he would be! Love the blog...