Wednesday, February 8, 2023

the divine awakening center

Tonight I moved into my new space that I'll be sharing with Brandee.  I made the committment to do a part time 50/50 split with her on the rent, I signed the lease, and got the ball in motion.  It feels really good to settle the physical components of this next placement for me professionally.   Now that I have this mostly set up, I now feel so much more free to engage my efforts in the other side of my business that I have been avoiding.  I am realizing more and more that I seem to develop a situational sort of paralysis whenever I sit down to work on the tech side of this.  I am going to have to find the right help and guidance as I figure this out.  I knowI will.  I think I am overthinking it, and I just need to let it go.  It has been a lot for me to undo, and reframe myself into a very different approach to how I have to easily and naturally ran my business for the past 2.5 decades.   All in its own time.  And I am so excited!






No comments: