Monday, March 31, 2014

he brings only smiles


Dare found a play spot UNDER the table.  So much fun to "hide" from mom! 


His thin swaddle blankets that I used to swaddle him in, are now his most favorite blankies.  He loves them, and is like Linus on Charlie Brown...dragging it and carrying it with him everywhere.  It is really sweet to see him when he takes a little piece of it, like in this photo, and rubs it under his nose.  It is exactly the same way his Auntie CC did it with her blankie when she was little.  So tender.  

 He loves to make the motorboat sound with his lips, and spit lots too!
 Dare has started making MORE funny faces.
I hope he always loves books like he does now!  It is so nice when I can catch him in a more mellow state, and actually get him to settle in and read on my lap.  These moments are few and far between with our little mover and shaker, so I had to ask Ryan to capture the moment!

No comments: