Monday, February 17, 2014

catch up

 Time to catch up a bit.  So, in no particular order, a brief capture to journal the most recent...
 Hanging out with mom at Dad's office.  Feeling pretty big on top a huge granite slab table in the lobby. 

 A weekend get away to Vegas with Chal and Ben.  We went and saw the Michael Jackson Cirque.  Pretty amazing.  Outstanding actually...
Dare's most recent funny.  Mr. Drama himself.  NO tears, just good acting.  Can we say PATHETIC!  I keep telling him to get some new material, cuz all this one does is make his mama laugh. Some days it is hard to count how often he pulls this face.  Oh my.   
 We helped Parker celebrate his first birthday last Saturday.  Mike and Lo went all out on the party.  An indoor bounce house, plastic balls galore, lots of kids to play with, little gym stairs and ramps, and good food, beer, and treats. 
 Dare LOVED it.  You can see in his eyes how tired he was... no afternoon nap for this brave soldier.  There was way too much fun to be had, and too many friends to play.  
(he made up for it on the ride home... out like a light switch even before I could back out of the driveway!)



And, finally.  A fresh new look for my laundry room.  I was feeling a little marmalade.  And, I am so pleased we did it.  Ryan helped me, and did it happily.   That, in and of itself made my heart smile! ;)   I think he knows this is not the end.  I am feeling my project mode and DIY coming on again.  I'm BACK!! It must be my need to kick my cabin fever to the curb.  Enough.  I am done feeling like a wintery slug. 




New overhead cabinets to come... I just need to find the perfect ones! 

No comments: