Sunday, April 7, 2013

mobile

I have been looking online for a baby mobile to hang above baby b's crib.  The ones that I have found are either super cheesy or just OK.  Nothing that I was really loving.  And, the price ranged between $50-$150 for nothing fabulous.  So, like the true DIY that I am, I decided to give it a whirl.  I figured if it turned out horribly, it wouldn't matter, because all my supplies maybe cost me $10.  So, after about 3 hours of work yesterday evening, here is my final result. 

It will work, and I kinda like it.


2 comments:

Diane N said...

That is really cute! You are so creative!

Lauren Ricci said...

Looks great! I wish I was a DIYer. Baby B is going to have a great little space! By the way, I suggest you install a dimmer in his room so when you go to feed him at night you don't wake both of yourselves up with a bright light. Been a lifesaver!