Monday, January 23, 2012

paint mbr. check.

I finally decided on a paint color for our MBR!  So, this weekend... any guesses what I was up to?
out with the old color...

and, in with the new!

The new wall color is called silver case. 

It looks white in this photo, but if you contrast it with the window ledges, you can see that it is definitely not white.  I love it. It makes the space look bigger and clean.  I ache like I have the flu with all my sore muscles from reaching, taping, painting, touching up, and cleaning.  But, it is all worth it now. 

4 comments:

Raenie said...

Great job! I too like how fresh and clean it looks. I know exactly how you feel...painting is hard work!

Kathleen said...

Oh, it's pretty. I feel so lazy next to you. Scott does the painting at our house. However, I did help him hang a wallpaper border, but I know that doesn't count as work. :)

Lauren Ricci said...

Looks great and it does make the room look bigger! Want to pick a grey color out for me?

Linda (Mom) said...

Hannie, I like it alot. Looks fresh and actually even from the photo a little bigger.