Wednesday, January 11, 2012

colorado

My week in Colorado...
I spent it loving on my bro Jake's kids.  They are so sweet, and such good kids.  I love them so much, and although my heart is sad that I had to leave them and come home, it is also so full because of how happy they make me. 
Gid at bathtime

Stan and Chance too


Chance on swing

bedtime for Gid

their mom...

Stan being so good while getting haircut

Chance was not happy about this occasion

but, he finallhy let Miss Danielle cut his hair (after a lot of bribing)


I traced all the kids, hung them up, and then let them color in their bodies.



Ruby and Sierra right after we did their hair for the day.

wrestling with Aunt Hannie.  I think they are killing me!


Me with my sissie Rocko


Kenzie, Dallin, Stan, Ruby, Chance, Sierra

Alayna and Gid

sweet gid
Thanks for letting us come visit for the day Raenie!

1 comment:

Raenie said...

Love all the pictures! I especially love the one with all the kids on the stairs coloring their pictures, what a fun idea! You are a great Auntie.