Tuesday, August 30, 2011

last time

Our annual camping trip to Cedar Mountain.  Although this was the 5th roughin' it outdoor experience, we are pretty resolved that it was our final.  At least in those neck of the woods.  Thank the Lord you can't see the bees or sense their intense presence in the photos, but they were swarming everywhere, making what should have been a relaxing getaway a very intense buzzing commotion the whole time. 
But, we made the best of it. 
Here are my comforts from home that we brought with us:
my shower

our bed

my bathroom
kitchen counters

stove and grill

our refrigerators

my pantry

bathroom sink

dryer
and my reading nook. 
Farewell Cedar Mountain.
At least we have photos of you.

1 comment:

The Patrona said...

Who in their right mind would ever do this? You must love someone A LOT.