Sunday, August 28, 2011

jwf 2011 reunion

I have been lacking motivation/inspiration to blog lately.  But, today, I have decided that I have to put these photos somewhere and unload my memory card... so what better place?  ;)
I don't have that many photos from our JWF 2011 family reunion, but here are the ones I was able to take before my battery died, and the realization that I had left my charger at home came to me...
Thanks to Rocko, aka, little sis Raenie, a CD should arrive in the mail shortly with the whole weeks adventures captivated in still photo... so stay tuned, but until then, here's a few: 

morning time family Olympics, which consisted of challenges as seen on "minute to win it"

Bogey trying to stay sane, and hide from the commotion

a few of the spectators at the grand competitions

Gid
Alayna Rae

Rubix (it's Ruby, but she has finally stopped yelling at me when I call her Rubix)

sissies Rocko and Carmie with Laynie Rae

my 2 favorite aunties, Vickie and Jean (dad's sisters)

cousin Joe 
(... and you can see uncle Jim in the background)
.... funny side note, he is the same age as my husband, but all growing up I was nervous to hang around him and talk to him because he was my OLDER cousin who couldn't be bothered with all the annoying younger cousins at family get togethers.. getting older seems to close those gaps.  

cousin Holly (Joe's wife)

Ryan showing how it's done

part of a ghost town, right above the chipmunk feeding area.. it was weird how tame they were.


Carmen feeding an already well nourished fatty :)

No comments: