Wednesday, April 7, 2010

hired

Time and again I come home to amazingly yummy fragrances of dinner floating to me from the kitchen.  Perhaps this is the result of more often than not, a later arrival home from work than the hungry and tired husband unwilling to wait for my culinary suprises?  Or, could it be, because the wife never plans ahead, making it a "must" for the said husband to fend for himself at dinner-time?  Even more likely, it is because the said wife is not so talented in the culinary department, and the opposite is true for husband.   Nonetheless, and regardless of the reason for the wonderful aromas that continually cloud my nostrils upon entering my home in the evening... I am simply saying: HIRED. 
Ryan is such a great cook and I am truly impressed.  He thinks I just say this to get out of pursing the sport, but really... c'mon.  If you know me, you know it's true!  I may have some talents, like spottlessing a home in a whirlwind record time, but home-cooked meals ain't my forte!  Hence, I am again discovering many other reasons why I am grateful I married. 
 ...thanks babe.  dinner was simply fab tonight.  yum.

No comments: