Saturday, April 10, 2010

and then we went dancing

Thirty-four years have arrived. 
Yep, I turned 3-4. yesterday. 
and between v-m, e-m, t-m, and f-b, the count is 67 happy birthday messages.
That's love.
It all started on Thursday when my sweet bff showed up at our salon with this beautiful gem of an arrangement.  ...just one of a billion reasons i love her...


and kathy brought me a dozen of these:
I forgot to take a photo of the acutal ones, and she gave me an assortment. 
They were yum, I shared, of course... and if you would like some of your own,
later that evening, we met Gayle and Darrell and they treated us to
dinner at Bountifuls latest pizzeria.  It was quite delish.

and, although I am not really an after dinner dessert person as of late, I wanted to try out the newest ice cream
establishment in our neck of the woods.  I think you should too.  It was tasty.

On my actual birthday, I met my mom and sisters at Toasters for lunch.
It is nothing fancy, but it is one of my newest lunch loves.  It should be yours too.

Last night Tara had us over for pizza, salad, drinks, and "Mini's"

And, THEN we went dancing. 

I have a sore knee and bruises to prove it.

I told everyone I saw in SLC that it was my birthday. 

Consequently, I made more friends.

Thank you to everyone who made my day special. 
Kisses.

5 comments:

Karen T said...

You are the one who deserves some free pampering!

Lauren Ricci said...

I agree with Queen! So good to see you today and glad you could make it. Love ya!

Lauren Ricci said...

Comment above goes to your Pedi post :)

Looks like you had a fabulous birthday full of spoiling and yummy new places to eat! Thanks for sharing and I am glad you had such a wonderful day because no one deserves it more than you!

Love you! PS, I <3 Toasters.

Kathleen said...

Yes, yes, yes...the pampering should definitely go to Hannie!

The Patrona said...

Thanks for sharing your yummies with me. It makes your birthday all the more sweeter for me!