Wednesday, January 20, 2010

before my life changes. by: hyrum crane

Early morning before the wedding, preparations began at Kelly's parents home. While I readied the bride, I gave Hyrum my camera and the assignment to capture the events of the prep. So, enjoy the moments captured from my sweet little 9 year old nephews perspective. My mom getting a manicure by aunt HannieMy soon to be little brother Caleb, trying to decide if he wants to be a part of the waking world around him.... it is too early! My crazy little brother, the other Caleb, showing off his egg. He is not sure what is inside, but he knows something will hatch out of it soon, but only if he carries it with him everywhere he goes, or has someone babysit it when he wants to play. It is serious business this egg of his. He is comparing it to another type of egg. Humm.. wonder what is inside of the smaller one? OHH... wonder no more. It became part of the breakfast casserole that Aunt Cami is making for the big wedding crowd.
Here I am with my little brother Caleb. Look, he's got that egg! I told you, He takes this serious! My soon to be dad Kelly. He just ironed his shirt to my moms standard, and now he is wondering what to do with the leis. My mom is so high maintenance! Aunt Hannie doing her make-up. I asked Hannie to take some photos of me and Caleb with our mom. Grandma was teaching us how we needed to hold the train of her dress as she walks down the aisle. We were deciding what the best way was for us to hold it and still be able to walk together.

No comments: