Wednesday, August 5, 2009

new moon

I have been asked the question so many times lately, I just thought I would put this out there as a little teaser. To answer:
Yes, Private Design will be hosting another event for the Twilight series book
New Moon.
As you can see above, it comes out in November. So, get ready and if you are interested in attending our event, stay tuned as more information will follow soon. We are working with Jordan Commons again, and are almost positive that we will be able to secure an early Premiere pre-screen show at 9:30 pm...even though it doesn't officially come out till midnight!
Check in with us in the next few weeks as we are sure to have more definite information for all you Twilight groupies!
If you came to our event last year, then you already know why you want to come this year! If not... ask someone who came; they will tell you how fun it was!

2 comments:

Lauren Ricci said...

Fun! Let me know if you need help again this year. I still have my Edward T-shirt! Hope you make more because they are so dang cute!

Love you!

Kathleen said...

Woo-hoo!