Sunday, July 5, 2009

a little demo

Ryan and I were trying to decide what to do to celebrate the 4th and were a bit stumped... until I read in the City Weekly that there is something in Ogden called "The Hot Rockin' 4th" at the local Ogden Stadium. We headed up the road about 21 miles and found ourselves mingling amongst some of the finest of fine residents of our great state of Utah! What a treat it was! We had such a good time, between our walk along the river parkway, dinner at Roosters on the patio, meeting new friends at Brewski's who hooked us up with tickets to the event, and last but not least... THE DEMOLITION DERBY! We have decided it will now be our 4th of July tradition. Those Ogdenites really know how to have some fun! It was a good day!

2 comments:

Lauren Ricci said...

What a fun day and good tradition to start!!! I can't wait to go to one so if you hear of any let me know!

Loves!

Karen T said...

I was agreeing with you until the Demolition Derby!