Thursday, September 4, 2008

This Thursday I am thankful for:
My clean teeth, compliments of my hygienist sister Mij who cleaned them yesterday...they feel so slippery. Can't wait to get 'em flossed again in 6 months! (who has time for that?)
My husband because he is supportive and wasn't mad at me this morning when my alarm woke him from his slumber at 5 am...you suprise me sometimes Mr. RhB!
Kathy, because we can tell each other pretty much anything and it was really good to do that yesterday evening. Thanks for listening Kath.
My father-in-law Darrell, because I see daily how much his friendship, companionship, and presence mean to my husband. Because that relationship enriches him, in turn, it enriches me. We love you Darrell!

2 comments:

P. Family said...

Alright !!! So we get a lecture on face washing .... But you don't floss!!!! What's that about!

Kathleen said...

Thanks, Han. I love that I can talk to you about anything, too, and I know it will go no further.