Sunday, September 28, 2008

portland

When we decided to fly to OR instead of driving, I called my good friend Steph and asked if she wouldn't mind a couple houseguests that friday night. She and Justin were ever so kind to not only put us up for the night, but also share a bit of Portland with us that evening. They took us to the Pearl District. It is kind of the new trendy part of the city that has had a big face lift in the recent years. If I were to move there, that is where I would love to live. In the heart of it all.
They took us to their favorite spot where the crowds were fun and the food was amazing!

Thank you so much guys! We had a lot of fun!

After dinner we went to a few other places and decided to take a bike taxi to one of them. I didn't get a good photo, so here is sort of what it looked like. Steph and Justin on the bike. It was really refreshing to be in a different city and experience something new to both of us.

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Wow! Hannie, these pictures are a treasure trove of family and fun. The Oregon coast is beautiful. I am so happy for you that all went well, except for the crab bite of course. Those crabs!!! I have to admit that I am terribly jealous.